The service will be Live Streamed at 5:00pm on December 24th. Central Standard Time (Winnipeg time)
This year, for our Christmas Eve service, you and your family are invited to join us at “Home for Christmas!”
There are a few things you need to prepare to get ready for this evening together:
- Mark your Calendar: Thursday Dec. 24th at 5pm (CT).
- Make sure you join us right at 5pm for the Live Stream. Since we are having to meet from our homes this year, we want to take every opportunity to participate in Christmas eve together at the same time. We also have some interactive components to the service that will be more fun to join in live!
- Make sure you have a Bible open to Luke Ch. 2.
- A small part of our service will be spent reading the Christmas story together in our homes. If you don’t have a bible handy, here is a link to Luke Ch. 2.
- Have a Candle and Lighter ready.
- We will be lighting a candle together as part of our service to celebrate the Light that came to the world in the birth of Christ.
- Share this invite.
- If there are people in your world who you know would be encouraged by participating in a Christmas Eve Service, please invite them to join us!
There are a lot of things that feel different about celebrating Christmas in 2020, but we are praying that your hearts will be encouraged and we will all feel the connection and warmth of being a part of this church family through this live stream Christmas Eve Gathering!
Also, if you have kids, our Family Ministry team has put together an incredible Christmas Eve service just for children! Check it out at the Eastview Kids Town page.
We are looking forward to connecting with you online!