Watch Sunday Livestream
- Click here to view the Livestream
How Do I Volunteer?
- Please lend a hand. We still need more volunteers. Should you wish to add your name to our list of volunteers, please contact the church by email to email@example.com
- Click here to find out how you can help.
COVID UPDATE – March 15, 2021
Here’s what’s happening at Eastview as it relates to COVID-19 public health orders
We are thankful that you are able to take part in worship gatherings every Sunday at Eastview. We have planned carefully to make this an experience that creates opportunity for everyone to worship. Our intent is to remove obstacles to your participation in a worship gathering, to build and strengthen our community. We are making every effort to carefully implement public health orders. Effective March 20th, we will move to one service at 10:15am in the Sanctuary as well as in the auditorium. In the auditorium, vaccine card must be presented for those +12 and masks will be required.
As Eastview Leadership we recognize that there are strong feelings and mixed emotions about this moment in the pandemic. On one hand we are relieved gathering limitations and mask are lifting, on the other hand, many are cautious as they care for people who are vulnerable, or are apprehensive because of their own health vulnerabilities. As a community that seeks to show love and grace towards each other we will be following the path outlined below. We believe that this strikes a balance between the removal of public health mandates and our full welcome and care to those who for any reason need to proceed with caution.
ECC Children’s Ministry
– volunteers serving our children will continue to wear masks while in the children’s ministry spaces
– Masks will not be required after March 15
ECC common spaces
– effective March 15 the province is removing mask mandates, and Eastview will follow suit.
Eastview Worship Gatherings
– We will continue to provide seating for worship in both the sanctuary and the auditorium.
– Seating in the auditorium will continue to be masked and a vaccine assured space.
Eastview Life Groups and other ministry gatherings
– Groups are able to meet in homes and on-site at Eastview, all capacity limits are removed effective March 15.