Supervising the Eastview Community Church kitchen when in use by rental groups. This may include, but is not limited to; organizing volunteer hospitality teams, providing liaison services with renters and caterers, and overseeing proper use and care of all kitchen and hospitality resources.
• Works well with a variety of people
• Able to provide clear and concise instructions
• Handles pressure well
• A servant’s heart
• Certified in Safe Food Handling or willing to complete certification process
• Liaise with renter for necessary hospitality needs.
• Organize the various activities needed to complete the event.
• Supervise the use and care of kitchen and hospitality resources.
TIME COMMITMENT & RENUMERATION:
This is an on call position with day, evening and weekend hours available. The length of time varies based on the needs of the renters and is negotiated through the ECC staff rental co-ordinator. The hourly payment for this position is $20 paid directly to the kitchen supervisor. The Kitchen Supervisor is not considered a staff position, but rather a contract position. All claims for expenses should be submitted to the staff rental co-ordinator within 5 days of the date of the rental.